The UK Housing Awards
28th April 2017
Lancaster London Hotel
Entries now open
UKHA is widely recognised as the leading awards dinner in the UK housing sector. Attracting 700+ of the sectors key leaders, the event serves to highlight the organisations, individuals and projects that are leading the way in affordable housing.
Organised by Inside Housing, in association with the Chartered Institute of Housing, the awards recognise the ingenuity, creativity, passion and results of housing organisations across the UK.
Six compelling reasons to enter
- Align your company with the most prestigious awards in UK housing
- Reward your team's work efforts with industry recognition
- Gain business credibility from leading housing experts
- Demonstrate why you are winning business to your customers
- Show Investors how successful you are in the housing market
- Be the best you can be
New innovations for 2017
- New categories to recognise the outstanding work of registered providers, including development and repairs, regeneration, tackling anti-social behaviour and reducing homelessness.
- Focused entry format – an opportunity to really tell us your story with a new open-ended format
- Recognition for being shortlisted or winning; including Inside Housing and CIH blog posts, participation in webinars and seminar coverage of your work at Housing 2017.
- Continuous engagement and coverage. We'll be profiling the categories, giving tips on how to make your submission stand out and much more on Twitter via @UKhousingawards.