The UK Housing Awards are widely recognised as the leading awards in the sector. Attracting 700+ of the sectors key leaders, the event serves to highlight the organisations, individuals and projects that are leading the way in affordable housing.
Six compelling reasons to enter
- Align your company with the most prestigious awards in UK housing
- Reward your team's work efforts with industry recognition
- Gain business credibility from leading housing experts
- Demonstrate why you are winning business to your customers
- Show Investors how successful you are in the housing market
- Be the best you can be
New for 2017
- New categories to recognise the outstanding work of registered providers, including development and repairs, regeneration, tackling anti-social behaviour and reducing homelessness.
- Focused entry format – an opportunity to really tell us your story with a new open-ended format
- Recognition for being shortlisted or winning; including Inside Housing and CIH blog posts, participation in webinars and seminar coverage of your work at Housing 2017.
- Continuous engagement and coverage. We'll be profiling the categories, giving tips on how to make your submission stand out and much more on Twitter via @UKhousingawards.
“The UK Housing Awards are some of the most prestigious in the industry so we knew that winning one was going to be something of a long shot. However, we also knew that there was considerable interest in the work we were doing in Yorkshire... It was a bit of a David and Goliath moment for us as we knew we were up against some big names in the industry... it was a heart-stopping moment when we heard our name read out. It has been such an honour to win this award.”
Paul Gartland, chief executive officer, Horton Housing Association