Entries for the 2018 awards are now closed. The short list will be revealed online on Friday 12 January and subsequently in Inside Housing magazine on Friday 26 January. To reigster your interest for next year, please click here.
The UK Housing Awards are the biggest and best awards in the housing sector and give you the chance to showcase the outstanding work you are doing.
This is your chance to shine - the awards, run by the Chartered Institute of Housing and Inside Housing, showcase the very best the housing sector has to offer.
They are free and simple to enter and organisations who make the shortlist get the chance to pitch their work to leaders from the sector and beyond.
We will announce the winners at a glittering award ceremony, which will be held at a brand new venue in 2018 - the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge - on the evening of Wednesday 2 May.
You can find out more about how to enter, the benefits of entering and much more on these pages. Good luck!
Six compelling reasons to enter
- Showcase your work in the most prestigious awards in the housing sector
- Get deserved recognition for your people
- Get the chance to pitch your work in front of leading housing experts
- Demonstrate why you are winning business to your customers
- Demonstrate your excellence to your customers, communities and other partners
- It’s free! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain